Tuesday, Oct 6, 2015
Technology for Practice
Enhance your nutrition practice and build your online business by increasing your knowledge of digital technology. Learn how site analytics can increase your understanding of target marketing and how it can impact your nutrition communications strategy; improve your site's SEO to increase referral traffic and gain new visitors and potential clients; and improve your site's overall 'health' to create income through ad networks, affiliate links, referrals, sponsorships and new business.
Identify the benefits and advantages of using blog- and website-based analytics, plugins and digital tools to effectively grow the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist's presence online.
Understand resources available to support blog & website ownership to grow the RDN's private practice or nutrition communications business in order to help motivate behavior change among patients & the public.
Outline the steps for successfully evaluating site metrics & traffic referrals, improving SEO, enhancing content distribution, implementing revenue generation, and leveraging digital technology to grow an online nutrition practice and/or blog.
Leadership, Professional Skills and Career Development
Specifically designed for the beginning and intermediate photographer, this hands-on workshop will provide in-depth instruction on food photography, styling and image processing from experienced bloggers who specialize in visual communications. It is structured for food and nutrition bloggers, nutrition educators and others who are interested in creating and sharing photos of delicious and nutritious food. Participants should bring their own camera and computer to participate. The workshop will focus on camera basics, lighting, composition guidelines, styling techniques and image processing. Planned with the Academy Center for Professional Development. **Advanced registration required to attend. Attendance is limited to advance registrants ONLY. Please visit the FNCE Registration page to add this to your attendee profile if you wish to attend.
- Review the fundamental concepts of quality food photography, including lighting, camera angles and composition.
- Identify basic techniques of food styling and image processing for food photography.
- Identify opportunities to contribute food photography across multiple social media channels.
Sunday, Oct 20, 2013
10:00 am – 11:30 am
Professional Skills and Career Development
Enhance your nutrition education by increasing your confidence in creating food images and videos utilizing digital tools to translate nutrition science into delicious and nutritious food choices. Learn to motivate, inspire and engage consumers with visual food storytelling, through online video and food photography. Learn how to motivate change through visual nutrition communications in the modern media environment.
- Identify the benefits and advantages of using visual cues and digital tools to effectively communicate nutrition science.
- Review tools, techniques and resources to support effective food and nutrition communication to help motivate behavior change among patients and the public.
- Outline steps to successfully cook on camera, create better food photography, develop inspiring food blog posts and leverage food social networks to help inspire healthier eating.
StarLibraries.com™ © 2017 AVMG. All rights reserved.
Powered by Digitell, Inc.